Former colleague Richard Kelly identified a big issue today in the Date and Calendar components area. com.foxr.util.DateUtils.as was outright missing from the framework (migration issue when I rebuilt FoxR under PureMVC) and the Calendar components were not updated to support the changes I made to the TextElement text and string support that was revised in the 0.2 release.
This is why I threw this out as an alpha to identify things like this. The 0.2.1 update is committed to SVN at the Google Code site and the 0.2 ZIP has also been updated in the Releases section of the site.
Thanks to Richard for the big heads up.