Open Source web mod for OOTP Baseball V10 and up
OOTP Fantasy Leagues is a web based online mod for Out of the Park Baseball (OOTP for short) versions 11 and up.
it serves as an online stat processing service for leagues that want to run fantasy leagues using players from an OOTP game universe instead of real-life MLB players. So instead of real-life baseball players accumulating stats in real-world games, the stats come from OOTP players playing in simulated games played by the fantasy league owner using OOTP.
As the game owner (who owns the actual OOTP game and has created the league) simulates games in OOTP, it will take the accumulated stats of these players on the fantasy rosters, tally up the points they’ve earned based on their stats (using each individual league’s scoring system), and keep track of the fantasy team standings in the league.
Fantasy owners can scout, draft, add and drop players just like in a normal MLB fantasy league. And more tools and features are still on the way.
- Code Framework: CodeIgniter
- Version: 1.0.1 (Feb 2012)
- License: MIT License and GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE v3
- Jeff Fox: Creator, Lead Developer
A huge thanks to the following for their contributions to this mod:
- Frank Esselink: Developer of the StatsLab Online Utilities mod for OOTP. Code contributions from StatsLab are utilized for database loading, stats on the player profile template and draft functionality. Thank you Frank for allowing me to use your work as a basis for my own in these areas.
- Dave Williams: OOTP mod artist, OOTP Fantasy league Logo
- 1.0 Private Beta Testers:
- William Thomas (Kagnew)
Special thanks to the members of the Planetary Extreme Baseball Alliance who helped test this utility.
- John Rodriguez (Corsairs) – Commissioner of the PEBA
- Pete Grassi (peteg9699) – Owner of the London Underground of the PEBA
- Kevin L. – Owner of the Florida Featherheads of the PEBA
- Tyler Babcock – Owner of the West Virginia Coal Sox of the PEBA
- Michael Czosnyka – Owner of the New Jersey Hitmen of the PEBA
- Daniel DiVincenzo – Owner of the Arlington Bureaucrats of the PEBA
Suggest a Feature/Report a Bug
If you find a bug or wish to suggest a feature to make the Fantasy Leagues mod better, please either visit the official mod web site at
Discuss the mod and keep up on changes and updates
- Visit the official OOTP forums thread at: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/ootp-mods/202180-out-park-baseball-fantasy-league-official-thread.html
Hack the code
Have an idea to extend the mod or improve the source code? Have at it! It’s free, open source and available for checkout or download at Github. Any and all contributions are greatly accepted and appreciated.
- OOTP Fantasy League Repository – Project Hosting on Github